Sign in or
What we'll never forget:
1. Becoming an ultimate puppet master over every castaway in the game.
2. His alliance with the unlikable Clay Jordan, who he later took the the final two.
3. Getting drunk one night and revealing his strategy to contestant Shii Ann Huang.
4. Winning the millions dollars by only one vote over the most unlikable man in the competition.
What we want to forget:
1. What some believed to be a racist comment, concerned by Ken at the Final Tribal Council.
1. Having Complete controll over the game and winning in a much similar style to that of Dr. Will Kirby of Big Brother.
2. His Quote:
"In this game you got to stay cool as ice, Mr. Freeze is in the house."
3. Some consider Brian the greatest player in Survivor history due to his perfectly planned strategy, charming wit, never receiving a vote at tribal council, and pupper master persona.
1. His Quote:
"Just as nature intended it to be, the women are working in the kitchen and the men are playing golf on the beach".
What finally did her/him in?
Though Brian played a near flawless game, he didn't perfect its social aspect. Like the other former Chuay Gahn members had done during the merge, Brian alienated much of the Sook Jai opposition; which may explain the 3 Sook Jai jury votes he didn't receive at the Final Tribal Council.
Where is he/she now?
Brian prior to Survivor had appeared in some adult films and sitcoms such as Doogie Houser M.D. and Baywatch. And yet again controversey struck when in 2006, Heidik was arrested for shooting a puppy with a bow and arrow. Claiming he was drunk and thought it was a coyote.
Latest page update: made by STOKEDIslandDude
, Apr 9 2007, 9:44 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Edited by STOKEDIslandDude
45 words added
6 words deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
There are no threads for this page. Be the first to start a new thread.