Episode 2: Unanimous Choice
Episode Summaries:Episode 1: Four of Us, Five of Them, We're Screwed
|Contestant||Original Tribe||Merged Tribe||Finish||Total Votes|
36, Nassau, Bahamas
|Baggir||1st Voted Out|
28, Beloit, WI
|Lakhish||2nd Voted Out|
64, Beverly Hills, CA
|Lakhish||3rd Voted Out|
25, Allentown, PA
|Lakhish||4th Voted Out|
|Billie Joe Armstrong|
38, Oakland, CA
|Baggir||5th Voted Out|
23, San Diego, CA
|Baggir||6th Voted Out|
37, Canandaigua, NY
|Lakhish||7th Voted Out|
1st Jury Member
43, Irvine, CA
|Baggir||8th Voted Out|
2nd Jury Member
|Mary Lynn Rajskub|
39, Trenton, MI
|9th Voted Out|
3rd Jury Member
40, Milwaukee, WI
|Baggir||10th Voted Out|
4th Jury Member
30, New Orleans, LA
|Baggir||11th Voted Out|
5th Jury Member
|Michael "Meat Loaf" Aday|
63, Dallas, TX
|Lakhish||12th Voted Out|
6th Jury Member
36, New York City, NY
|Lakhish||13th Voted Out|
7th Jury Member
39, Newton, MA
|Baggir||14th Voted Out|
8th Jury Member
48, Newmarket, Canada
|Lakhish||15th Voted Out|
9th Jury Member
33, Berkeley, CA
49, New York City, NY
37, Bedford, NH
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: The tribes would face off in pairs. The four castaways would race along the beach to dig up a single bag in a designated lane. The castaways would then have to race back to their respective finish mat. The first person to be touching the bag and their finish mat would score a point for their tribe. The first tribe to score three points would win. From Survivor: Panama and Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains.
- Reward: Tribal immunity and flint.
After being brought into Israel, Jeff welcomed the eighteen contestants to the second celebrity version of Survivor. Jeff asked for the youngest and oldest men and women to step out, which were Carrie, Eli, Meat Loaf and Candice. Jeff told them that they would be choosing the tribes. Before they did that, they drew buffs. Carrie and Eli drew a gray buff, which Jeff said meant they'd be choosing the Baggir tribe, consisting of 5 girls and 4 guys. Candice and Meat Loaf drew a red buff, which Jeff said meant they'd be choosing the Lakhish tribe, consisting of 4 girls and 5 guys. After a schoolyard pick, the tribes were Amy, Billie Joe, Carrie, Eli, Heather, Julia, Kimbo, Mary Lynn, and Will on Baggir and Amanda, Candice, Danica, Jim, Jimmy, Jorma, Kristen, Meat Loaf, and Seth on Lakhish. Jeff then gave them maps to their camps and the tribes headed off. At Baggir, the men jumped to building the shelter and making fire, but Carrie annoyed them by not helping and lying on the beach. Meanwhile, two alliances immediately formed, the five girls against the four guys. Eli thought that the male alliance was automatically screwed, as the women had the numbers. At Lakhish, they immediately got to work on their shelter. Meanwhile, three alliances formed. Meat Loaf, Candice, and Amanda were one, Jorma, Seth, and Kristen were another, and Jim, Jimmy, and Danica were the third. At the immunity challenge, Lakhish won immunity. At Baggir, Kimbo tried to convince the girls to vote off Carrie, which everyone was for. Carrie realized she was about to go home, and started telling everybody that Kimbo would control their camp and the women would be simultaneously voted off afterward. At tribal council, Amy, Julia, Carrie, Heather, and Mary Lynn voted for Kimbo, while Kimbo, Eli, Billie Joe, and Will voted for Carrie. Kimbo became the first person voted off in a 5-4 vote.
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: One tribe member at a time would race along a winding path to retrieve a puzzle piece. Each puzzle piece is a large wooden triangular prism with letters written on each of the three faces. Once eight puzzle pieces are retrieved, they would need to be placed in their correct spot in a frame. The pieces would then need to be rotated to display a scrambled phrase. The first tribe to solve their puzzle would win. From Survivor: Tocantins.
- Reward: Tribal immunity in addition to rope, nails, and a tarp
The men on Baggir were sure they'd be picked off one by one. They tried to align with some of the girls, but they wouldn't budge. They hadn't given up, but they knew the inevitable was soon to come. At Lakhish, the tribe was still celebrating their win from the previous day, and were sure they could beat Baggir in any of the next challenges they had. At tree mail, both tribes got a mysterious note that said their was treasure buried near their camp, and it gave clues to its location. At Lakhish, they were sure it was a hidden immunity idol, and they all agreed to search for it separately. After looking for it for a while, nobody found it, and the tribe all agreed to stop looking for a while and save their energy. At Baggir, only Julia and Amy realized it could be a clue for a hidden immunity idol. They agreed to work together and find it, and, while Amy distracted the rest of the tribe, Julia found it underneath a tree. The two were happy to have it, and felt it gave them a huge advantage. After a while of searching, the rest of the tribe gave up. At the combined reward/immunity challenge, Baggir easily won reward, leaving Lakhish shocked and dissapointed. At Lakhish, the alliances were trying to decide who to vote off. Danica wanted Candice off for being a weak link, and Candice wanted Danica off. Candice knew she was on the chopping block, and told the other alliances that she had the immunity idol, which made them worried that she would play it and vote one of them off. The tables were turned, and now Danica knew she was on the chopping block. She tried to find the hidden immunity idol, not entirely believing Candice's story, but failed. At tribal council, Seth, Kristen, Jorma, Jim, Jimmy, Meat Loaf, Candice, and Amanda voted for Danica while Danica voted for Candice. Danica became the second person voted off in a 8-1 vote.Episode 3: It Has Caused Chaos
- Reward/Immunity Challenge: The tribes would stand on a narrow beam over water. One at a time, the castaways would move down the beam, squeezing past their fellow tribe members. The castaway moving down the beam would not be allowed to touch more than one tribe member at a time. Any castaway to fall off would have to start over. The first tribe to get all eight members to the finish platform would win reward and immunity. From Survivor: Vanuatu and Survivor: Fiji.
- Reward: Pillows, blankets, and a hammock.
While everybody at the Lakhish camp had voted for Danica, her being eliminated had caused some massive repercussions. People were swaying away from their original alliances, and fear of being voted off next made it everybody for themselves. Seth made alliances with almost everybody on the tribe, as did Jim. They wanted to make sure they'd still be safe. At Baggir, the battle of the sexes continued when Billie Joe and Carrie got into a fight. The guys took Billie Joe's side, and most of the girls took Carrie's side. Only Mary Lynn took Billie Joe's side. She was getting increasingly annoyed with Carrie, and was contemplating joining the guys at the next tribal council to vote her off. She talked to Julia and Amy about it, feeling that they were her closest allies. Julia and Amy decided to bring Mary Lynn into her alliance and show her the idol, but they weren't sure about voting Carrie off. At the combined reward and immunity challenge, Baggir won their second challenge in a row, winning the reward and immunity. At Baggir, the tribe celebrated their win, but their celebration was cut short when Eli accidentally cut himself with the machete. The Survivor Medical Team was called in and had to give him stitches, but said he'd be able to stay in the game. At Lakhish, everybody immediately began to make moves, and it came down to either Meat Loaf or Candice, who were deemed the weakest members of their tribe. They thought Meat Loaf was weaker, but, still under the impression Candice had the hidden immunity idol, thought it best to vote her out. Realizing they were on the outs, they tried to convince Amanda, Jim, and Jimmy to vote with them and vote out Jorma, but got mixed results. At tribal council, Amanda, Jorma, Seth, Kristen, Jim, and Jimmy voted for Candice, while Candice and Meat Loaf voted for Jorma. Candice became the third person voted off in a 6-2 vote.Episode 4: You Only Get So Many Chances
- Reward Challenge: A tribe member would toss fruit through a hole in a wall to two members of their own tribe. An opposing tribe member would stand in front of the wall and use a club to try to knock away the fruit as it was thrown through the air. Once a piece of fruit is caught by a tribe member, it would have to be thrown through a hole in a second wall defended by a second opposing tribe member. The tribe that catches the most fruit by weight after five minutes would win. From Survivor: Gabon.
- Reward: An herb garden, salt, oil, chili sauce, and all fruit collected from the challenge.
- Immunity Challenge: One at a time, six tribe members would slide down a water slide. They would then swim out to retrieve a numbered tile, then run up the hill they slid down to drop their number off. Once all six tiles were retrieved, the remaining castaway would use the tiles to solve a numeric puzzle. The answer to the puzzle is a combination to open a locked chest which holds an ax. The first tribe to open their chest and use the ax to cut a rope that would raise their tribe's flag would win. From Survivor: Gabon.
Meat Loaf was on the outs in his tribe. He had been signaled out as a weak-link, and figured he'd be next to go. He knew he would have to make a move, but thought his best chance would be to wait until the perfect moment. At Baggir, Eli and Heather bonded and decided to make a separate alliance on their own. Meanwhile, Carrie was becoming the dictator around camp, which irritated Will, who disliked her lack of work ethic around camp. He attempted to rally the guys and make a plan to get her voted off, but they were feeling beat. At the reward challenge, Lakhish won thanks to Jimmy. At Lakhish, they celebrated their win, but became upset when Amanda accidentally dropped the fruit, ruining a lot of it. Meat Loaf thought about making his move at that moment, but thought it wouldn't be good enough to get her voted out. He decided he'd look for the hidden immunity idol, knowing Candice hadn't had it. While he was looking for it, Seth saw him, and realized what he was doing. He decided to look for it for himself, and after a while of searching, found it, nearly being caught by Meat Loaf in the process. At the immunity challenge, Baggir won immunity once again, due to Amanda screwing up on the puzzle. At Lakhish, Meat Loaf realized you only get so many chances and decided to finally make his move. He went to the alliance of Seth, Kristen, and Jorma, and told them that he was better then Amanda at puzzles, and that they would have a lot of mental challenges in the future. Seth and Jorma agreed with him, but Kristen was hesitant to vote off Amanda, because once she did, she'd be the only girl left on the tribe, and she considered that a target. At tribal council, Seth, Jorma, Meat Loaf, and Kristen voted for Amanda, while Amanda, Jim, and Jimmy voted for Meat Loaf. Amanda became the fourth person voted off in a 4-3 vote.Episode 5: We Will Win, We Always Do
- Reward Challenge: In a walled off arena, three members of each tribe would battle for control of three balls. Once a castaway gets control of a ball, they would pass the ball to three other tribe members standing on a platform who would attempt to throw the ball through the opposing tribe's basket at the other end of the arena. One point would be scored when a ball is made in the basket. After every point, the tribes would change who was in the arena and on the platform. The first tribe to score three points would win. From Survivor: Samoa and Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains.
- Reward: A trip to a swimming hole and a feast of chocolate bars, chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookies, and chocolate milk.
- Immunity Challenge: One man and one woman from each tribe would hold on to a rope that would suspend a net. The castaways from the other tribe would attempt to toss coconuts into the net which would weigh it down. The castaway who held on to the rope the longest without letting the net touch the ground would win for their tribe. From Survivor: Samoa.
Meat Loaf was thrilled after the vote. He had managed to save himself, and felt his tribe would be able to win the rest of the immunity challenges that came their way. On the flip-side, Kristen felt the worst after the vote. She was the only women left on her tribe, and she thought that it meant she'd be the next to go after Meat Loaf. Jorma and Seth assured her that they'd sooner vote out Jimmy and Jim then her, but she still wasn't convinced. At Baggir, the feud between Billie Joe and Carrie continued when the tribe found the blanket missing. Billie Joe accused Carrie about stealing it, and pretty soon the entire tribe was fighting. At the reward challenge, Baggir one once again, leaving Lakhish feeling defeated. On reward, the tribe finally stopped fighting, but they were still acting cold to one another. Despite this, they were sure they'd be able to win the next challenge. At Lakhish, the tribe felt like they would never win, but were able to bond and strengthen their time. By the time they went off to the immunity challenge, they were in high spirits. At the immunity challenge, Lakhish finally won. At Baggir, everybody knew either Billie Joe or Carrie would be going home. The guys plus Heather and Mary Lynn wanted Carrie gone, while the remaining girls wanted Carrie gone. Amy and Julia were worried about the still looming threat of a guys alliance, and wanted to first get rid of Billie Joe and then Carrie. They told Mary Lynn, and she reluctantly agreed. They then went to tell Heather, and, not realizing she and Eli were tightly aligned, convinced her to vote with them. Heather wanted to tell Eli, but thought it would be best if she didn't. At tribal council, Carrie, Heather, Mary Lynn, Amy, and Julia voted for Billie Joe, while Billie Joe, Will, and Eli voted for Carrie. Billie Joe became the fifth person voted off in a 5-3 vote.
|Original Tribe||Merged Tribe|
|Seth||Danica||Candice||Amanda||Jim||Mary Lynn||Heather||Eli||Meat Loaf||Jimmy||Amy||Jim|
|Julia||Kimbo||Billie Joe||Carrie||Will||Jimmy||Heather||Eli||Meat Loaf||Jimmy||Amy||Jim|
|Jorma||Danica||Candice||Amanda||Jim||Mary Lynn||Heather||Eli||Meat Loaf||Jimmy||Amy||Jim|
|Jim||Danica||Candice||Meat.Loaf||Kristen||Mary Lynn||Julia||Amy||Meat Loaf||Seth||Amy||Julia||Seth|
|Amy||Kimbo||Billie Joe||Carrie||Will||Jimmy||Heather||Eli||Meat Loaf||Jimmy||Jorma||Julia|
|Jimmy||Danica||Candice||Meat Loaf||Kristen||Mary Lynn||Julia||Amy||Meat Loaf||Seth||Jorma|
|Meat Loaf||Danica||Jorma||Amanda||Kristen||Mary Lynn||Julia||Amy||Julia||Seth|
|Heather||Kimbo||Billie Joe||Carrie||Will||Mary Lynn||Julia||Seth|
|Mary Lynn||Kimbo||Billie Joe||Carrie||Will||Jimmy||Julia|
1: Jim played the hidden immunity idol, negating the votes against him, and eliminating Kristen.
2: Julia played the hidden immunity idol, negating the votes against her, and eliminating Heather.
3: Amy played the hidden immunity idol, negating the votes against her, and eliminating Eli.