Discussion: Who Will Win the SPRINT PLAYER of the Season $100,000 Prize?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 10 posts
mystical_pippin
mystical_pippin
Who Will Win the SPRINT PLAYER of the Season $100,000 Prize?
May 15 2009, 11:03 PM EDT | Post edited: May 15 2009, 11:03 PM EDT
Who do you all think will win it? Are you voting at cbs.com? If not get your butts over there and make your picks. You can vote up to 10 times a day between now and Sunday! I've been voting for Brendon and Sierra. I think it would be a nice SMACK in the face to COACH if either of them win it! ha ha! 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
sddorme
sddorme
1. RE: Who Will Win the SPRINT PLAYER of the Season $100,000 Prize?
May 16 2009, 7:58 AM EDT | Post edited: May 16 2009, 7:58 AM EDT
either J.T. or Sydney (im hoping Sydney,) but Taj can too 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
mystical_pippin
mystical_pippin
2. RE: Who Will Win the SPRINT PLAYER of the Season $100,000 Prize?
May 16 2009, 11:30 AM EDT | Post edited: May 16 2009, 11:31 AM EDT
yeah but JT will probably either win SURVIVOR or come in 2nd. I would like to see someone win that IS NOT in the F2. Spread the wealth so to speak... Sorry but I definately don't want to see Sydney win anything. She tried using her feminine wiles on all the men to keep herself in the game and that doesn't sit well with me. To me it's a form of prostitution and I think it's one of the more shallow strategies to choose for a game plan. Besides, there is no way Sydney was popular enough to the fans - she just wasn't in the game that long. Usually, the votes go to someone who AT LEAST made it to the jury. TAJ is a good choice. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
drBonkers
drBonkers
3. RE: Who Will Win the SPRINT PLAYER of the Season $100,000 Prize?
May 16 2009, 9:22 PM EDT | Post edited: May 16 2009, 9:22 PM EDT
"Who do you all think will win it? Are you voting at cbs.com? If not get your butts over there and make your picks. You can vote up to 10 times a day between now and Sunday! I've been voting for Brendon and Sierra. I think it would be a nice SMACK in the face to COACH if either of them win it! ha ha!"

ay yi yi, everywhere I look, you're still thinking about coach. I think you miss him!

drB
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
sddorme
sddorme
4. RE: Who Will Win the SPRINT PLAYER of the Season $100,000 Prize?
May 17 2009, 4:40 AM EDT | Post edited: May 17 2009, 4:40 AM EDT
Haha i get what u mean its fine i liked sydney, but they have to get out J.T. while they can so he wont win but ill like it if the girls are in the F2. Lol but Sydney was my favorite. Do you find this valuable?    
SURRICK
SURRICK
5. RE: Who Will Win the SPRINT PLAYER of the Season $100,000 Prize?
May 17 2009, 1:52 PM EDT | Post edited: May 17 2009, 1:52 PM EDT
Hey Doc, I went an gave coach a vote , on his fine performince, an for you , i give him two 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
drBonkers
drBonkers
6. RE: Who Will Win the SPRINT PLAYER of the Season $100,000 Prize?
May 17 2009, 4:03 PM EDT | Post edited: May 17 2009, 4:03 PM EDT
"Hey Doc, I went an gave coach a vote , on his fine performince, an for you , i give him two "

luv ya Surrick, that was a nice gesture!

I voted for Tyson hahahahahahah! oy me

When they weighed at Ponderosa, Brendan had lost 6 pounds, Tyson lost about 16 I think, and Coach lost 40+ pounds.

Coach is keeping up his performance at the ranch. Right off the bat, Debbie and Tyson included him in and loved him up. The masseuse said his back was really bad.

It's looking good for JT I guess. They say the final two argue. what else is new?

thanks, Rick,

drB
p.s. here's hoping we hear Jeff say those " special words" !

Do you find this valuable?    
SURRICK
SURRICK
7. RE: Who Will Win the SPRINT PLAYER of the Season $100,000 Prize?
May 18 2009, 2:36 AM EDT | Post edited: May 18 2009, 2:36 AM EDT
"
luv ya Surrick, that was a nice gesture!

I voted for Tyson hahahahahahah! oy me

When they weighed at Ponderosa, Brendan had lost 6 pounds, Tyson lost about 16 I think, and Coach lost 40+ pounds.

Coach is keeping up his performance at the ranch. Right off the bat, Debbie and Tyson included him in and loved him up. The masseuse said his back was really bad.

It's looking good for JT I guess. They say the final two argue. what else is new?

thanks, Rick,

drB
p.s. here's hoping we hear Jeff say those " special words" !

"
O" Doc. he said them famus words again , if you think you got what it takes , then send your 3 minite tapes in , hope that means their not ending the show , before we get to have a wiki show
Do you find this valuable?    
mystical_pippin
mystical_pippin
8. RE: Who Will Win the SPRINT PLAYER of the Season $100,000 Prize?
May 19 2009, 11:58 AM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2009, 12:02 PM EDT
Hey did you guys know that COACH went on a diet as soon as he heard he was going? He wouldn't even eat that much when he got to Ponderosa.... He said in an interview that he wanted to appear as emaciated as possible at the end to show everyone how hard it is out there. COACH - the ultimate martyr! You gotta love the guy for all of the entertainment he provided though! (he actually lost 10 of those pounds before he got to Toncantins so he of course exagerated his weightloss to be 40 out there when it was really 30) Do you find this valuable?    
mystical_pippin
mystical_pippin
9. RE: Who Will Win the SPRINT PLAYER of the Season $100,000 Prize?
May 19 2009, 9:17 PM EDT | Post edited: May 19 2009, 9:17 PM EDT
I wish SURVIVOR would Spread the Wealth with that Sprint Player of the Season award. Why can't they just say the Winner was JT but since he won the game it goes to second place? It would seem more fair that way. Last season was the same thing. Bob won both... Do you find this valuable?