Discussion: What is the best and the worst Survivor seriesReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 20 of 38  |  Show  posts at a time
2 | Next
rajithae03
rajithae03
What is the best and the worst Survivor series
Jul 24 2009, 5:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 24 2009, 5:59 AM EDT
Survivor Tocantions.. is the best
Survivor palau,All-Star are the worst

What about you?

3  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
Spic298251
Spic298251
1. RE: What is the best and the worst Survivor series
Jul 25 2009, 5:18 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 25 2009, 5:18 AM EDT
"Survivor Tocantions.. is the best
Survivor palau,All-Star are the worst

What about you?

"
Why do you think Palau was the worst? I think that Pearl Islands was best and Thailand the worst.
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
rajithae03
rajithae03
2. RE: What is the best and the worst Survivor series
Jul 25 2009, 3:55 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 25 2009, 3:55 PM EDT
Yes .That was the worst series. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
mystical_pippin
mystical_pippin
3. RE: What is the best and the worst Survivor series
Jul 27 2009, 8:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2009, 8:41 PM EDT
FAVORITES: First Survivor - Borneo, The All stars, "Fans vs Faves" (it was loaded with blindsides), China, Cook Islands & Fiji
WORST: Vanuatu, Palau & Marquesas, (I didn't like anyone in the final 2 in both seasons) Thailand (strange people)
1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
rajithae03
rajithae03
4. RE: What is the best and the worst Survivor series
Jul 27 2009, 9:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 27 2009, 9:06 PM EDT
I totally agree with you. Plenty of blinsides give more interesting to the series. That's how this game should go.

Therfore Survivor Tocantions is the best followe by the fans vs favorite
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
drBonkers
drBonkers
5. RE: What is the best and the worst Survivor series
Jul 29 2009, 2:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 29 2009, 2:06 PM EDT
"Therfore Survivor Tocantions is the best followe by the fans vs favorite"
Worst: Tocantins
Best: Fans vs. Faves

drB
3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
mystical_pippin
mystical_pippin
6. RE: What is the best and the worst Survivor series
Aug 1 2009, 1:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 1 2009, 1:12 PM EDT
"Worst: Tocantins
Best: Fans vs. Faves

drB
."
that's interesting DrB. I thought you liked the last season. So what was it that you didn 't like about Tocantins?
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
TheZanies
TheZanies
7. RE: What is the best and the worst Survivor series
Aug 14 2009, 8:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 14 2009, 8:24 PM EDT
Worst:

• 8 (All-Stars). I don't like all-stars shows in general. In this case, the fact that most of the players asked back acted so entitled made it a lot worse. Final nail in the coffin: Boston Rob, my most disliked Survivor ever.

• 5 (Thailand). Like someone said earlier, awful cast, all the people who went far were weird and dislikable people. Pity, the Thailand setting could have been awesome.

• 17 (Gabon). Much credit to Bob but he was up against some of the most unathletic, weakest, dumbest and overall worst competitors in the history of the show. Kenny, Crystal, Susie, Sugar etc. were truly pitiful to watch at the challenges - not everyone needs to excel at the challenges to make it interesting but the majority has to be at least somewhat competent!

• 4 (Marquesas). Terrible winner. Anonymous cast, save for Paschal and the awesome ol' gal Kathy. Oh, and have I mentioned that I hate Boston Rob?
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
TheZanies
TheZanies
8. RE: What is the best and the worst Survivor series
Aug 14 2009, 8:34 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 14 2009, 8:34 PM EDT
Best:

• 11 (Guatemala). Loved the cast, even the designated villain Judd, which is very rare for me, whether it's Survivor or TAR, there are always a few people/teams I can't stand each season. Pretty much all of them, save the fishmonger Lydia, were athletic, competitive and fairly smart, any one of them could have won a particular challenge, which made it very interesting, the competition at the challenges were amazing. Guatemala also gave us, IMO, the toughest conditions ever, it was fascinating to watch them deal with the 114° heat etc.

• 6 (Amazon). It was the first season the original tribes were divided along gender lines and it deserves a mention for that alone (I was sceptical of the idea at first, to be honest, but it turned out great). Again, largely likable, easy-to-root for cast - Butch, Christy, Heidi, Deena, Rob C, possibly the most strategic Survivor ever. I'm probably in the minority about this but I also very much liked Jenna winning it all, I enjoyed watching her grow from a spoiled brat into a very good competitor and overall nicer person towards the end (she won the last 2 Immunity challenges against the men when it mattered most). Superb setting as well.

• 16 (Fans vs. Favorites, Micronesia). All the blindsides, obviously.

• 3 (Africa).

18 (Tocantins) is probably in the middle of the pack for me. Deserving winner to be sure, but nothing else really stands out for me, save for Coach...and y'all already know how I feel about that chump. Overall, it was alright, I suppose.

10 (Palau) is the season I feel the most ambivalent about. Whilst Stephenie was still in there, it was riveting to watch (I think I watched the first half of that season in, like, 2 days haha); once she was gone, I couldn't give a toss about the rest of the season, didn't give a fig about anyone on the dominant Koror tribe, took me a few months to finish watching it.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Vecepiawho?
9. RE: What is the best and the worst Survivor series
Jan 1 2010, 8:44 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 1 2010, 8:44 AM EST
Best
Australia- Jerry scandale!
Africa- Lex and his machety
cook island- Rupert was awesome, so was lillian [the scout?]
Amazon- Jenna and her friend taking there shirts off for peanut butter and the first hearing impaired contestant.
palau- Stephanie laGrossa surviving so far and janu [is that the right season]

Worst
all-stars- Rob and Amber dominated the whole game
Samoa-Russell dominated the whole game
Fiji- I don't even rember this season at all
Vanuatu- same as Fiji
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Vecepiawho?
10. RE: What is the best and the worst Survivor series
Jan 1 2010, 8:46 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 1 2010, 8:46 AM EST
also Tocantins wasn't one of my favorites because exile island wasn't needed and it was just a sandy region 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
mystical_pippin
mystical_pippin
11. RE: What is the best and the worst Survivor series
Jan 3 2010, 6:15 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 3 2010, 6:15 AM EST
Just curious.....but why the user name VecepiaWho? She is probably my second most disliked castaway! (or is it because no one remembers her?) Do you find this valuable?    

Vecepiawho?
12. RE: What is the best and the worst Survivor series
Jan 3 2010, 7:15 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 3 2010, 7:15 AM EST
Okay.

I found this website and I decided to join.
I was trying to think of a username and then i remebered hpow i could never remember who she was.
I found her name on another wbsite and created Vecepiawho.
Do you find this valuable?    
mystical_pippin
mystical_pippin
13. RE: What is the best and the worst Survivor series
Jan 3 2010, 9:18 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 3 2010, 9:18 PM EST
Aha! So my 2nd guess was right! :-)) Do you find this valuable?    

Vecepiawho?
14. RE: What is the best and the worst Survivor series
Jan 4 2010, 4:21 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 4 2010, 4:21 AM EST
Yes Do you find this valuable?    

SuperSurvivorFan
15. RE: What is the best and the worst Survivor series
Feb 11 2010, 6:14 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 11 2010, 6:14 PM EST
Best Seasons- Pearl Islands, Vanuatu, Guatemala, Cook Islands, & Micronesia
Worst Seasons- I like aspects of all seasons but overall Thailand although Shii Ann is awesome
mystical_pippin
mystical_pippin
16. RE: What is the best and the worst Survivor series
Feb 12 2010, 3:11 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 12 2010, 3:12 AM EST
Yes, I like Shi Ann, she could be annoying at times but she is intelligent. Surprised she didnt' want to make a go of it a third time like her compadre fellow survivors. Although, I can see why - who wants to put themselves thru that kind of pain 3x??? ummmm RUPERT, AMANDA, JAMES, PARV, STEPHANIE, CIRIE, ROB, etc.... Do you find this valuable?    
zvelf
zvelf
17. RE: What is the best and the worst Survivor series
Feb 15 2010, 6:50 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 15 2010, 6:50 PM EST
Best:
#1 Micronesia/Fans vs. Favorites: It had Joel dragging Chet, Ozzy and Jason getting blindsided, Amanda blindsiding Alexis with the immunity idol, and of course Erik being tricked in the most stunning moment in Survivor history.

#2 Cook Islands: An oblivious Billy falls in love with Candace and the Yul/Ozzy alliance makes the ultimate comeback.

#3 Fiji: The Earl/Yau-Man alliance downs the Four Horsemen, Yau-Man blindsides Stacey with the immunity idol, and we got the Dreamz/Yau-Man truck incident.

#4 China: James hilariously can't even get lose on purpose when Denise can't eat a duck fetus, Amanda blindsides James who has two immunity idols, Denise lies about her job.

Worst:
#1 Guatemala
#2 Thailand
#3 Samoa
#4 Africa

By the way, you can also vote for the best season of Survivor here tournament style:
http://www.netbrawl.com/bracket.php?bracketid=192

drBonkers
drBonkers
18. RE: What is the best and the worst Survivor series
Feb 16 2010, 2:44 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 16 2010, 2:44 PM EST
"that's interesting DrB. I thought you liked the last season. So what was it that you didn 't like about Tocantins?"
Because everytime somebody said something against Coach, I would cry (booo hoooo sniff sniff) NOT

Or.... maybe that WAS the reason? I have been known to root for the wrong contestant for very strange reasons..... I think I really hate Survivor because I suffer and cringe so much..... =0)))))))))

drB, replying late
mystical_pippin
mystical_pippin
19. RE: What is the best and the worst Survivor series
Feb 17 2010, 10:07 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 17 2010, 10:07 PM EST
uh huh sooo...you love SURVIVOR but secretly hate it because it makes you cringe. I think you need to put the lime in the coconut and drink it all down . Then call me in the morning....lol 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
2 | Next